QuickBooks is a comprehensive accounting software that helps businesses to streamline their complex finance operations. The software is bundled up with remarkable features that appeal the users most. But sometimes while working on this great platform, the user may experience QuickBooks Error 6000. This error usually occurs when the user tries to open their company file, it gets corrupted and denies opening. This error can hamper the normal functioning of your software. In this blog, you will get to know a bit more about the causes and solutions of the error. Also, in the end we will provide you the best solutions to troubleshoot Quickbooks Error 6000.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 6000
Before digging into the solutions of this error, let’s first find out the causes of this error. This knowledge will help you to prevent the error from reoccurring. Some of the possible reasons behind the error are as follows:
- One primary reason behind the error is corrupted or damaged QuickBooks company file
- Another reason can be damaged or corrupted. ND and .TLG files
- It can also occur when multiple users have signed into the same company file at the same time
Solutions of QuickBooks Error 6000
- Rename the .ND and .TLG file
- Copy the company file on the desktop
- Open a sample company file
- Restore the backup
Hopefully, these solutions will help you to eliminate the error. If none of the above-mentioned solutions work for you, then it means that your file severely damaged and needs expert assistance.