QuickBooks Error 3371 also known as the License Error in QuickBooks is one such error that can be very frustrating for the user as it can upset your workflow. However, you can call directly +1 (877) 282-6222 and get rid of this error instantly. Or else you can go through this post and acknowledge its reason, symptoms, and causes and finally fix this infamous error by following some simple solutions mentioned –below.
When Do the Users Encounter this QuickBooks Error 3371?
When the users try to run QuickBooks, they can encounter this error and receive a pop-up on their screen stating that:
Could not initialize license properties. [QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code – 11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Could not initialize license properties. QuickBooks Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Could not initialize license properties. [QuickBooks Error 3371: Status Code -1] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Major Causes of QuickBooks Error 3371: Could not initialize License Properties
- Data files are malfunctioned or damaged
- Installation of QuickBooks is incomplete or not perfect
- Antivirus or Firewall Setting is either damaged or out-dated
- MSXML component is corrupted
- A program has accidentally or mistakenly deleted a QuickBooks related file
Prime Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 3371
- The live window gets crashed when the QuickBooks Error 3371 pop-up appears
- Your system starts getting crashed when this infamous error appears
- Your computer starts performing very slow
- The screen of the system freezes
Fix QuickBooks Error 3371
Below-mentioned is some of the certified solutions that are used by the highly skilled experts at our +1 (877) 282-6222 :
Solution 1 – Download Up-to-date Windows Updates
- You have to log in to your system as administrator
- Then click on the Start button
- After clicking the start button, reach to All Programs and then click on Windows Update
- Download all the updates and after the completion of this process, restart your system and access QuickBooks
You will be able to use this accounting software smoothly. Well, if the error persists then follow the next solutions:
- Usage of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Delete ECML file
- Renaming the Entitlement file
I hope, one of these solutions will definitely work and fix QuickBooks Error 3371 prominently. And if not, you can reach to us 24/7. Our experts are available 24/7 to provide you support for the same.